Nurture Bracelet in Gold
Nurture Bracelet 18k Gold Plated
Nurture Bracelet in Gold
Leto Collection - The Goddess of Motherhood
A love impossible to measure, a connection that can’t be broken and a memory that lives forever in our hearts. The motherhood journey has a beginning but no end. Celebrating the treasured connection between mother and child our Leto collection represents how these souls are interlocked for all time.
Our delightful Nurture Bracelet has been designed to embody the bond between a mother and child. Delicately crafted with a hammered finish, the bracelet features two interlocking circles representing the unbreakable connection shared between a mother and her little one. With three loops for adjustable sizing, wear this enchanting piece as a reminder of your unconditional love or gift it to someone special to honour the precious bond of motherhood.
As with each and every one of our pieces our Nurture Bracelet is lovingly gift boxed and includes an inspiring message just for you. We are all about spreading the love, that’s why our loyalty program also offers you free love tokens for every purchase you make from our store.... so you can come back and spoil yourself or someone else again even sooner!
Nurture Bracelet is also available in silver
Materials & Sizing
- 18k gold plated
- Hypoallergenic, free from nickel, lead and cadmium
- 16.5 – 20cm length including adjusters
- Round pendants 15mm and 10mm. Love Lunamei Signature Tag
- As the majority of our pieces are handmade using natural materials and stones, some items may vary slightly from the product images. If you have any questions please contact us for more info.
Shipping & Returns
- We offer Fast, Free, Express Shipping within Australia for all orders over $90.
- International shipping will be calculated at checkout.
- Fuss Free, guaranteed returns if you are not 100% happy… but we know you will be! Simply send us a message via our Returns Page for instructions on how to send us back your Love Lunamei piece for a full refund.
Our pieces don’t demand too much care, but we do recommend a few things to keep them shining so you can continue to love them for as long as possible.
- Remove your jewellery before exercising, gardening, etc. And while our jewellery is safe to wear in fresh water we recommend removing before swimming / showering it to prolong its life.
- Avoid using lotions, perfumes, oils, cleaning chemicals, etc,
- Keep it stored in the box provided to avoid scratches and wipe down each day with a soft cloth.