Devoted Necklace in Gold
Devoted Necklace 18k Gold Plated
Devoted Necklace in Gold
Leto Collection - The Goddess of Motherhood
A love impossible to measure, a connection that can’t be broken and a memory that lives forever in our hearts. The motherhood journey has a beginning but no end. Celebrating the treasured connection between mother and child our Leto collection represents how these souls are interlocked for all time.
Introducing the highlight of our Leto Collection, our Devoted Necklace in Gold - a stunning piece with two interlocking circles featuring a lightly hammered finish. Symbolizing the unbreakable bond between a mother and child, our necklace is a testament to the beauty of unconditional love. The adjuster loops allow for lengthening and shortening to layer with your other favourite pieces. Wear this meaningful piece to show your unending affection or gift it to someone special so they too can celebrate their everlasting connection with a loved one.
As with each and every one of our pieces our Devoted Necklace is lovingly gift boxed and includes an inspiring message just for you. We are all about spreading the love, that’s why our loyalty program also offers you free love tokens for every purchase you make from our store.... so you can come back and spoil yourself or someone else again even sooner!
Devoted Necklace is also available in silver
Materials & Sizing
- 18k Gold plated
- Hypoallergenic, free from nickel, lead and cadmium
- 55cm length including adjusters
- Round pendants 20mm and 15mm. Love Lunamei Signature Tag
- As the majority of our pieces are handmade using natural materials and stones, some items may vary slightly from the product images. If you have any questions please contact us for more info.
Shipping & Returns
- We offer Fast, Free, Express Shipping within Australia for all orders over $90.
- International shipping will be calculated at checkout.
- Fuss Free, guaranteed returns if you are not 100% happy… but we know you will be! Simply send us a message via our Returns Page for instructions on how to send us back your Love Lunamei piece for a full refund.
Our pieces don’t demand too much care, but we do recommend a few things to keep them shining so you can continue to love them for as long as possible.
- Remove your jewellery before exercising, gardening, etc. And while our jewellery is safe to wear in fresh water we recommend removing before swimming / showering it to prolong its life.
- Avoid using lotions, perfumes, oils, cleaning chemicals, etc,
- Keep it stored in the box provided to avoid scratches and wipe down each day with a soft cloth.