Neoma Ring in Gold
Neoma Ring 18k Gold Plated
Neoma Ring in Gold
Gaia Collection - Goddess of the Earth
Embracing the motherly protection and feminine energy of the moonstone our Gaia collection is designed to cultivate compassion, empathy and keep you free of negativity. With a striking textured band and polished Moonstone as our centrepiece our Neoma ring is the perfect statement ring. As with each and every one of our pieces our Neoma ring is lovingly gift boxed and includes an inspiring message just for you.
We are all about spreading the love, that’s why our loyalty program also offers you free love tokens for every purchase you make from our store.... so you can come back and spoil yourself or someone else again even sooner! Neoma Ring also available in silver
Materials | Sizing
- 18k Gold plated
- Hypoallergenic, free from nickel, lead and cadmium
- Love Lunamei Signature Etching
- See our size guide above on how to measure for your ring size
- S-M 17mm inner diameter (US size 7)
- M-L 19mm inner diameter (US size 9)
- L-XL 19.8mm inner diameter (US size 10)
- As the majority of our pieces are handmade using natural materials and stones, some items may vary slightly from the product images. If you have any questions please contact us for more info.
Shipping | Returns
- We offer Fast, Free, Express Shipping within Australia for all orders over $90.
- International shipping will be calculated at checkout.
- Fuss Free, guaranteed returns if you are not 100% happy… but we know you will be! Simply send us a message via our contact page if you want to return your Love Lunamei piece for a full refund.
Our pieces don’t demand too much care, but we do recommend a few things to keep them shining so you can continue to love them for as long as possible.
- Remove your jewellery before exercising, gardening, etc. And while our jewellery is safe to wear in fresh water we recommend removing before swimming / showering it to prolong its life.
- Avoid using lotions, perfumes, oils, cleaning chemicals, etc,
- Keep it stored in the box provided to avoid scratches and wipe down each day with a soft cloth.